Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
April 15th – December 2nd - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
“Continuing Fort Langley’s Historic Trading Traditions”
We acknowledge with gratitude that we live and gather on the unceded and ancestral lands of the Kwantlen,
Matsqui, Katzie, and Semiahmoo people. We honour their faithful stewardship of the land and seek to walk in the Spirit of reconciliation.
At one point in our local history, the Hudson Bay’s Fort Langley farm totaled over six thousand acres!
Trading of local foods took place across the Pacific Ocean to the fishing fleets in Lahina Harbour, on Maui
Click here to Link to our Fort Langley Farmers’ Market Facebook Page
Join us at our next B.C. Farmers Market and meet our
local BC farmers, BC Prepared food vendors,
and our “Best of BC” Artisans.
Every Saturday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. April 15th – December 2nd, 2023
Our Market is located at:
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
(site of St. Andrew’s Historic Chapel)
“Christmas in the Village”
December 15th, 16th, and 17th 2023
~ <> ~
Providing our Community with local BC Farmed Produce and BC Prepared Foods made from local produce:
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market is an authentic B.C. Farmers’ Market, and features organic and pesticide-free food farms and Certified Safe BC Prepared Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits, fresh baked bread & pastries, fruit pies, fresh baked cookies, organic honey, local craft beers, varietal BC wines & Spirits, tasty prepared sauces & salad dressings, BC Fruit jams and pickles, all made with BC grown produce from our local Fort Langley & Langley Township, Fraser Valley, Similkameen, Okanagan & Creston Valley Farms.
We operate under BCAFM & BC CDC Health & Safety Rules and regulations.
Thank you for all your support during the health emergency from March 2020 to July 1st, 2021.
We maintain our “Meet & Greet” weekly activity reception tent. (with a sanitization facility)
Stay Healthy and Stay Safe always.
2023 Fort Langley Farmers’ Market Season Vendors:
Please Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
B.C. Fresh Farm Produce, Fruits & Vegetables, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers, plants, and fruits
– Christina’s Garden, Fresh Fort Langley greens, tomatoes, garlic, hot peppers, and fruits
– Black Table Farm, Fresh local Langley greens & vegetables, from Suho and Nam
– Small Collective Farms, Fresh local Langley greens, vegetables, and fruits. Co-op table.
– Happy Wanderers Cattle Co. Local Grass-fed Angus Beef, Ground Beef, Pepperoni, etc.
– Craigentinney Farms, Local Grass-fed Beef, Pork, fresh eggs, & vegetables, Fort Langley farm.
– J&D Vegetables & Flower Farm, Orchids, Microgreens, Veggies and Baking, by Janice & David Jenkins.
– Summer Breeze Farm, Fresh organic farm fruits brought to market from the Similkameen Valley
– Satchell Fruit Farm, Local fresh fruit from Frazer Valley fields.
– Loghouse Mushrooms., fresh local nutritious mushrooms
– Willow Rock Farms, BC’s best eggs! all sizes, by Lindsay
– The Peonie People, Fresh cut from the field! by Karyn and Hap.
– Planet Mushrooms, By Chantal Wang
– BrEAThe Kitchen, Savory & Fruit Pies. “Dinners in the oven!”
B.C. Fresh or Frozen Meats & Fish:
– Happy Wanderers Cattle Co. Local Grass-fed Angus Beef Steaks, Pepperoni, by Sarah.
– Craigentinney Farms, Local Grass-fed Beef, Pork, eggs, and vegetables, Fort Langley.
– Fisherman’s Daughter Seafoods BC seafood fished by Jaime and Brittany.
B.C. Prepared Foods & Baking etc.
– Gramma Ruth’s Home Made Cookies, By Gramma Ruth
– Golden Meadows Honey Farm, by Lydia
– The Perogie Hut, Hot & Frozen perogies by Judy, Christine & Lawrence
– Gary’s Kettle Corn, by Jasan
– Bready Mix, Keto Breads & Mixes
– Durieu Hazelnuts, Fraser Valley’s finest hazelnuts.
– Simply Delish Soups & Salads, Gourmet soups,
– Angel’s Gelato, Delicious Ice cream flavors that you will Love!
– Pretty Bird, Hot, and Frozen Soups, this fall, and Winter.
– The Larks Nest, Fruit jams and pickles by Jackie Lark
– Blends of Goodness Spices, Rubs, and much more..by Colleen.
– COCONAMA Chocolates, by Takanori Chiwata
– Darn Right Foods, Gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and vegan-friendly energy treats.
– The Bearded Baker, delicious Cupcakes by Lance
– Gingeraki Gingershot, by 4Immunity
– Red Couch Bakery, by Jessica
– Amazing Foods BC, Fabulous Currie Powders, Sauces and Samosas by Mandy
– Deb’s Best Kombucha, by Deb
– Vogue Baking & Cakes Co. Sourdough bread and pastries, all gluten-free!
– Zoomers Foods, Super-Mushroom coffee by Todd
– PJ’s Smokehouse – Island Jerky, by Michelle
– Bucking Bull Beef Jerky, made by Wade in Abbotsford.
– The Perogie Hut, Hot & Frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– Slow Bottled Sunday, by Adam Harris
– Kats Cakes, by Keisha
– Dipsy Doodle Candy, by Dani
– Pawfect Biscuits, super biscuit treats for doggies.
B.C. Craft Beers, Wines & Spirits:
– Valley Commons Winery, by Rudy
– Locality Brewing, Local Craft Beer
– Festina Lente Estate Winery, by Teresa Townly
– Dragon Mist Distillery, The Craft Distillery that Cares About Quality
– After Dark Distillery, Distilled in Sicamous, Taste the difference.
– Mainland Whisky, Surrey BC
– Canada Mead Brewing Ltd., Ming L
B.C. Local Artisans, Painters, Arts & Crafts:
– “Ali’s Pebbies and Gems“, Hand made fashion jewels by Ali
– Solidifly, “The Faith based Wellness Studio”, by Tracylynn
– Sticks and Stones Art Works, by Jacqui Ross
– Whatknots Boutique, by Nichol Hamm
– Nadur Pictur, Photography Cards, Calendars & Candles, by Carrie
– The Little House Company & Fort Langley Barkery, by Kevin & Susan McClain
– Whimsy’s Jewels, by Sasha Van De Keere
Margaret’s Sew Cozy, by Margaret Ada
– Jan’s Pans and Collectables, by Jan
– Rustic Rose All Naturals, by Rhonda, “A little Jar of Wow”
– Rock2Wrap Precious stone designed jewelry, by Michelle Floris
– Personal Touch Handcrafted, by Susan Purton
– Baroness Ashley Hats, Hats for all Seasons, by Michael Chung
– Rita Anderson, Watercolour Artist, Prints & Painting
– JLasercreations, amazing DIY model wood constructions by Jeff Hacker
– Mamma’s Little Man, Children’s Clothing & Accessories, by Tiffany
– The 6th Scent Candle by Allie Lee
– 83rd Avenue Designs, by Cathy and Allan
– Deep Cove Rope Company, Rope artisans.
– Bonnerlea Designs, by Bonnie Tetlock
– Baroness Ashley Hats, Headwear Designed by Michael Chung
– Belamy Leather, beautiful leatherwork by Mircea
– Alltreasures.ca, beautiful hand-made jewelry by Oxana
Our 2023 “Poet in Residence”:
Sheyanne Sundahl, Ask her for a Poem, or one of her “Words of Wisdom”
Community Service Organisations:
– United Churches of Langley, “Friends of St. Andrew’s Chapel”
– Fort Langley Lions Club
– Fort Langley Community Association
– Boundary Bay Vet Specialty Hospital, Blood Bank for Animals
– Rotary Club of Langley, 50/50 draw, and Christmas gifts.
– Wounded Warriors, Assistance Dog Training for Vets
– Langley Emergency Preparedness Program
– Heritage Fort Langley
– Fort Langley’s BC Farm Machinery & Agriculture Museum
– Fort Langley’s National Historic Fort, the Blacksmith
GET ON OUR SUMMER/FALL/WINTER/CHRISTMAS VENDOR LISTS FOR 2023 NOW!
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2023
Please send us an email with your Vendor details and Contacts to:
You must include your name, phone number, vendor category, etc.
Thank you for your interest in BC Food Self-Sustainability!
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2023
Member: B.C. Association of Farmers’ Markets
Member: Fort Langley Community Association
Member: BC Farm Museum
Member: Langley Emergency Preparedness Program
Member: Heritage Fort Langley
Member: Fraser Valley Conservancy
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
9025 Glover Road,
Fort Langley B.C.
April 15th – December 2nd, 2023
Saturdays 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Open on these special community days:
Monday, May 22nd, 101st Anniversary of MayDay Parade in Fort Langley
Saturday, July 1st Canada Day Weekend
Saturday, Sept 30th. Truth and Reconciliation Day.
Saturday, October 7th, Cranberry Festival Day
Remembrance Day, Nov 11th, Special Day Displays